Monday, November 18, 2013

Spoken word: A little bit of this and That.....When Brothers speak Recap

Hope you all had an amazing weekend...

Over the weekend I took some much need time to be with family and friends and head over to When Brothers speak here in Toronto. Man, I used to love SPOKEN WORD AND STILL DO...

Truth is you get so wrapped up in life you forget to embrace, and make time for the things you love. I decided a while ago I was going to live. I mean live like I never knew the full meaning of life. Like I needed to build my self from scratch. 

You get what I mean...

So like I said I headed over to When Brothers Speak and it was amazing, the show was off the chain. I will post a video of the show at a later date. I did want to say though shows like these make you feel empowered, makes me want to grab a pen and pad an exploded all over the page. I love to write and for people like me, it's my soliloquy.


Below are a few Spoken word moments I have loved over the years.  






Andrew Tyree was at When Brothers speak I love his work.... Stans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....