Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's been so long

Hey all,

You have all been so patient with me. Thank you for staying with me on my blog journey it has been two years and I'm so excited. First I want to say thank you thank you thank you for all your inspiration and love and questions. I have grown so much as a person, and my hair as definitely grown so much. I couldn't be happier.

Before I become all sappy and emotional. I will be holding my first ever Christmas two year Natural Hair Journey GIVEAWAY. LOL.

I have tried to do giveaways on my blog but they never seem to work. This one will be better and I'm sure whoever wins will enjoy this package. I am putting it together my self and yes paided for by me. I wanted it to be special.

I hope you all love the new look of the blog. I had so many options but went with this one. Let me know your thoughts. I will get back to blogging full time now. I been so busy I can't even begin, I do feel truly bless though. There are so many positive things around.

See you all very soon.

I have posted my new video below. Iwill have my two year video soon.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....