Wednesday, November 21, 2012

STYLE FRIDAYS: OFFICIALLY SAYING GOODBYE TO SUMMER, HELLO FALL, GO AWAY WINTER...

Hey guys I know it's been a very long time since I have done a style post but this summer I had the most amazing time really playing around with style. Now that fall is here, I want to remain sexy, classy and most importantly warm.

I only wish I had taken lots of pics, I cant wait to get a new camera, anticipating the wait to much and the excitement is to much. It may not seem like I like to take pictures but you can rest assure I will have as many if not the most random shots I can whip up.

Before I go off track one of my favourites all times this season are riding boots. I couldnt be more in love with them and I love the versatility I see as fall has rolled around. I favourite has to be one of the most inexpensive from aldo post below


I love the detailing for this boots down from 250$ to 125$ they were even having a 30% off sale yesterday. Needless to say these are fab. There are so many other options @ aldo http://www.aldoshoes.com/


ARCEAThis bag is now only 27.99$ I can't decided on which colour to get. I want the black but I had the rose gold detailing on the black. So I am pushed to get the brown.


STIMAGE


STELLFOX
This bag is one I fell in love with not so much the colour but I'm sure I can do lots with it, but I wont purchase it is it now at aldo for 27.99$

Lastly Asos....Oh I love this store...

More Favourites......
Timeless Nigel Toe Cap Shoes

                                                                          26,84$


ASOS XL Cone Hair Tie
Asos XL CONE HAIR TIE  14.32$

River Island Elizabeth Metal Sling Back Court Shoes
River Island Elizabeth Metal Sling Back Court Shoes 98. 42$

ASOS Spike Cap
Asos Spike Cap 25.05$
ASOS Studded Frame Bag


ASOS Premium Leather Backpack With Zip Detail
Asos Premium leather Backpack with zip detail 150.32$

My last favourite for right now is Ecote Double slit Maxi skirt....unfortunately you have to Click Here to see the skirt I have been admiring for months now. I wont be able to wear it until next summer but I can't wait. It is actually priced right now for 49$ regularly 69$.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....