Monday, December 13, 2010

XOXO Music

Hey guys I came across some new music, som have been out for a while...Hope you guys enjoy it. Dont be afraid to let me know whatyou guys think, much luv!

First Canadian songstress Melanie Fiona has a new album which is set to be released early 2011 called THE MF LIFE...below is the live performance of er new song "gone & never coming back".



Second video comes from Jamie foxx ft Drake called fall for your type...There is something about this song!!



Tiffany evans for those who remember came out with promise ring with ciara and now she is back with her up and coming album and new song I'll be there...Enjoy



Okay so the next song am not a huge fan of it ...maybe it has to grow on me but if you guys cant tell am all over the place when it comes to music i listen to everything...trust me I could be tempted to post some other genres on her...:)smiley..but for now let me know what you guys think...




Love me some J.cole, here he is with miguel enjoy: all i want is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....