Monday, October 17, 2011

Finding Natural hair products on a budget

Having natural hair does not have to be expensive and you definitely do not need to go broke to have great looking hair. There are alternatives that are less expensive and will keep you on a great budget as many can become obsessed with trying new products "product junkie". I have never been a product junkie choosing to use natural oils, shea butter and of course shampoo and conditioner. I keep my regimen very simple and my products to a minimal. I enjoy protective styling my hair until it grows to my desired length. I also dont have the money to spend a fortune on products consistently. I have however been very diligent in my research for this article taking to naturals and following up on what works for them, what products they like and of course highlighting some of my favourites products in this article and my reviews of the products I do use.



Here a list of helpful products

42-21193761retails for about 3.99$ in Toronto am sure it is much more expensive but many have seen great results with this as it also has a blend of Jojoba oil and coconut oil. It can also be used everyday as a styling cream to strengthen your hair strands.

42-21193761 I know many naturals that love this products, I have yet to try it and not sure if I ever will, maybe one day. For now I have heard from friends and many youtubers that swear by it, of course not everyone is on board so like many products it is a trail and error. It can also be used to strengthen the hair andcan be used on any hair type.


I have started using this for maybe a month now once a week, absolutely love everything about it. The smell is amazing to beginning and my hair so far loves this conditioner. It really softens your hair and gives great moisture. What I love the most is that is is free of sulfates and parabens, I would recommend  that you detangle your hair first because although it works great for me, I have heard from a few people it does not work great at detangling there hair.Cost about 9.99$ in Toronto

Some more staple products

Conditioners:
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration
Suave Naturals
Aussie Moist
Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner
YES to Cucumber
Yes to Carrots
V05 Conditioner
Giovanni Smooth as SILK


Shampoos: 
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple threat
Organix sulfate free shampoo
V05 Shampoo

Oils & Sealants:
Extra virgin oil
Raw Shea butter
coconut oil
castor oil

Scalp:
Vitamin E
Glycerin

Style:
Aloe Vera Gel
Eco Styler Gel

Leave-ins
Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner
Homemade mix with products using Shea butter (this is what I use)
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In
Coconut milk

Ayurvedic Products:
Shikakai
Brahmi
Amla
Neem
Hibiscus Powder

and finally WATER


What are some of your favourites


xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....