Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In A Funk

www.dejavunaturals.blogspot.com



Lately I have been feeling so low am not exactly sure why I feel this way but it's partly 
ahh...a feeling to what is going on with my body. I know I have had a crazy year but 
is it really just catching up to me.Well, am gonna step up my health trip into taking care 
of myself, I lost sight for a bit and kinda drifted to junk food which made me gain 7 pounds 
**as I cover my face** so now am further away from my goal. I mean some people would 
kick me and say you look great but I also feel like every one has there goal weight that you 
should feel comfortable at. I would know I use to be at my goal weight until I discover I can 
eat and eat.(lol) Anyways guys I'll be posting throughout the day mostly about hair and hopefully I 
can get this video to upload to youtube, for some reason I am having so much problems with 
youtube and my videos, it's driving me crazy!
I'll talk to you soon.

Peace & Love

Ms Stans
Dejavunaturals
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....