Friday, August 10, 2012

Style Finds


It's been such a long time since I have done a style finds post. I took a trip to the mall
yesterday and found some really unique pieces, normally I would have to go out of my
way to find pieces like these.I love the vintage take on the first piece



HEGELINA 8.00$



HandBags





























This has to be my all time favourite right now and I love the colour...

StellFox 55.00$



H&M









12.95$










59.95$





39.95$




17.95$

These are some of the things I am loving at the moment.
Prints, statement pieces and anything unique.
As my blog evolves I will do more of these.



What are you all loving this season? Summer is almost done, it makes me sad to say that
but fall is here so I might as well enjoy the last days of summer and prepare ot enjoy the return of fall.


xoxo
Dejavunaturals *Stans*



Leave all comments below in the comment section.

Stans *Dejavunaturals*

Follow me :

youtube and subscribe Click Here
facebook click here and join me











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....