Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kanye on XXL....New Video Power...

For the Kanye West lovers....With a new Video on air Kanye seems to be making a very POWERful statement on his own. To see a clip of the video Click here


Kanye West revealed in an interview with New York radio station Hot 97′s Angie Martinez that he’s become somewhat wary of journalists. In this October issue Kanye took it upon himself to write and edit his own cover story for the October 2010 issue of XXL magazine( I for one love this idea). The cover shows a mirroring image of himself, in the issue he goes on to say

“I knew I wasn’t in a great spot publicly after the incident, but I would just block it out and work as hard as possible and let my work be my saving grace,” he wrote. “In a way, I had thrown a Molotov cocktail at my own career, and it gave me an opportunity, for the first time, to go away and find out who I was. Because I felt very alone.”

The issue is on newsstands on September 28.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....