Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love Fashion....Love Fall

Fall Must Have:

Animal prints
Military
50's inspired
knitwear
Unique Accesories
DIY

Remember to have your own style and if you love it, rock it!!! Keep it sophisticated, sexy, chic and always uniquely you...

Inspire your style:



Source
 

source: unbound magazine

In my search for some of this Falls hot fashion finds I came across these wonderful findings including some accessories from aldo.com, shoes and bags. I also came across these Michael Kors tatum booties listed below. They come in several colour and I absolutely love them.
Aldo.com
25$

Aldo.com
I love the shape of this and it will definitely compliment the right outfit!!
10$


Aldo.com
love this!!
15$

Aldo.com
40$ Lueber bag






  









 
225$ Michael kors.com


Now if your on a budget you can always find similar ones at aldo for 120$ as pictured here



Aldo.com

   
 Found these great MUST HAVE JACKETS FOR FALL!!

Michael kors.com
I love the structure of this jacket
Rachel Roy
248$


I came across this site that has some of the best designers that you all love from Jimm choo, Manolo, and the list goes on. click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....