Friday, October 1, 2010

Natural Inspiration - Fashion Fridays

I know sometimes having great hair means having a great style to compliment who you are. I came across some amazing style. Everyday is a day to experiment with your style and try something new. I always love when I see men or women dressed with an eye for style and fashion. It is such as amazing thing to see . Add colour to your life if you havent already done so, include some accessories they can compliment a plain outfit. Feel free to be you. As always I love to inspire my readers so I decided to do something little different today and post some ladies and fellas that have some amazing style....enjoy!!

Her Style...I love them all




And Now the men.....

These fellas have some serious style that I am in love with. They also have a blog. I came across their pics and had to share this with you guys:

Beautiful Black Men
Street Etiquette






source: kinks and curls, chocolate vixxxen, harlem loves, kurlykinkykeekeers, street etiguette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....