Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Trends 2011

Spring is almost here, well it's here but I know yesterday I saw 5cm of snow on the fall. I get so sad when it snows especially this time of year because I miss summer at this point, I miss just that feeling of sun, warmth and fun. I have found some amazing things for you guys you know am always on the look out. I have some great news to am working

This spring it's all about colours and more colours am loving it. I think its the perfect way to celebrate the transition from winter to spring. On the runways we saw alot of minimalism but bold statements. Here is what I love.

Wide leg pant

For me this is a favourite because it never goes out of style, and it works in so many ways. To be honest am happy to move away from the skinny jeans and jeans, I dont even where jeans anymore. These come in so many colours.





Maxi dresses and skirts

These bright coloured maxis are a great way to add colour to your life. Marc Jacobs have introduced these almost maxi dresses to his line and they seem to be really catching on and a perfect way to standout.




Maxi sheer dress

I am not sure if am ready for this one yet but some can be cute and those that choose to wear it. As for the skirts I dont think that is something I would ever try, I dont see myself fitting into that style but I have done stranger things and wore what I wanted.

see through maxi dress



I love this look it's not for me but she always seem to have some interesting looks, am not sure, she is from style pantry,  she is always wearing her style her way.




70s inspired pieces

Oh how I love it love it love it.
I am really loving the 7s inspired pieces I am seeing on the runways and in stores this spring.
There are some amazing pieces you can put together and add to your wardrobe, so many of these you can transition right into summer and thats always great

marc jacobs summer 2011

marc jacobs spring 2011

marc jacobs 2011 fashion show

I was going to continue this post with with more pictues but I watch these videos and I thought it's better if I share it







What do you think? What will you be adding to your wardrobe, remember to have fun and really enjoy your stye and how you wear it. Fashion should also be about you and how you feel.

http://www.dejavunaturals.com/









Love your style
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....