Tuesday, March 15, 2011

xoxo Shoes***2011***

 My Love for shoes especially this year has grown alot, I am so excited to experiment with shoes and really fall in love with what I am wearing. I plan to reinvent my self does that sound to much?...I hope not but I am
a grown woman now, sometimes I still feel like a kid to be honest, I love life so much and have made it a conscious staple in my mind to really enjoy myself this year, and not let the little things bother me. Smile, do fun things, enjoy life.

xoxo
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 polka-dot pumps
Christian Louboutin **120 polka dots pump**
Gucci-Stiletto
Gucci


Christian Louboutin **120 studded denim pumps


This spring and summer I am all about lots and lots of colour. If you have read my other blog posts about my love for shoes you know that I love shoes. I love shoes. Here is a few pieces you could just fall in love with....



Christian Louboutin Altadama Watersnake Platform Pumps
Chrisitan Louboutin skyhigh blue heels

Gold studs blue Christian Louboutin peep-toe
Christian Louboutin gold spike peep-toe pumps



Declic 120 suede pumps-Louboutin Christian-pink stiletto
Chrisitan Louboutin fuchsia suede pumps





YSL-Tribtoo suede pumps-green-stiletto
Yves Saint Laurent green suede pumps



Greek Shoe Designer Vassilis Emmanuel Zoulias Green Stiletto Peacock

These are by greek designer Vassilis Emmauel Zoulias



Miu Miu -Suede platform pumps-Violet
Miu Miu ***vivid violet hue platform pumps



Brian Atwood***Lime green and Orange

Brian Atwood Lime Pump

Brian Atwood Stiletto Orange Pump



Let me know what is your favourites for 2011, I am always searching for great shoes, it does have to been a big brand name you can find some local amazing designers and stores that carry great shoes.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....