Monday, March 7, 2011

Style Finds Fashion: Accessories

Lately I have been doing alot of shopping, I decided to show you guys some of my favorites this season. I am not a jewellery junkie but I love unique pieces and when I find them am very happy. Here are a few of my favorites this season

Swirl And Stone In Oval Ring
I like this alot


Fish Bone Drop Earrings
This has to be one of my favorite pieces


Chain Wrapped Bead Earrings
I think it's the stone in the middle that draws me into this piece


Fish Bone Necklace
Like the earring I saw this and said I want I want



Cut Out Metal Band Ring
I love cuffs alot
Semi Precious Heart Rhinestone Ring
I love this ring, I love the pastel green inthe middle, very sweet

Diamond Shaped Stone Ring
Okay, this is gonna sounds crazy but this colour of the stone I wante my first car to be this colour to bad it wasnt.I have a shoes the same colour and I always thought I would step out my car with the shoes and the ring, gorgeous

Eagle Wing Stud Earrings
I love love love these wings they are so nice

Swirl Facet Stone Ring
I really like this ring it is beautiful


Shell Flower Studs
I love studs everyone that knows me knows this, any unique piece of stud I love

Eagle Wing Stud Earrings
Here are the silver wngs
Engraved Shield Ring
I saw this ring and immedately said yea, it is stunning

Beaten Triple Hoop Earrings
I love the detail in these earrings

Semi Precious Encased Ring
I thought this would be a great addition to my collection


So guys these are all the things I love accessories, if you like these and want to see more. I love topshop they have some great pieces. I have gotten into ordering alot online. I prefer it, you find some great things and tend to pay less, just shop around it could be alot of fun. I am such a picky shopper that I will go shopping with my friends they wll spend 2-4oo and I will come out with maybe a pair of earrings or nothing of all. So for me this online is great or vintage.  Happy shopping

xoxo
www.dejavunaturals.com
www.amour.bigcartel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....