Friday, February 25, 2011

Fashion Haul- H&M








This pass week I went shopping @ H&M AND found some amazing deals

I just had to take a picture of there display it was so fun and playful


9.99
I had to get this dress as well it looked great!!
29.99
I also got this jacket this picture it looks amazing, very sheek, however the picture above doesnt every little tohow beautiful it really is.


14.99


I love the back of this dres


6.99


3.99

14.99

I can imagine this skirt worn in so many ways

14.99

29.99
12.99
  Trousers can some of the most comfortable pieces in your closet


9.99

                                                
 
29.99
These I actually purchased they look so amazing....
 I found some amazing finds, I love H&M because you can really find some inexpensive pieces there everything from jewellery, shoes and clothing.
 
7.99

  Crop tops are fun and flirty, am lovinga new twist to a old style
 
19.99

9.99

I love these adorable shirts
14.99

19.99
                               Jumpsuits are so much fun, so comfortable and I absolutely love them
12.99



Here is H&M Trend Spring and Summer Report




Looking fab on a Budget




http://www.dejavunaturals.com/
http://www.amour.bigcartel.com/

youtube, facebook, twitter: dejavunaturals

Until next time
xoxo
Dejavunaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....