Friday, April 8, 2011

Art through Inspiration: Miles Davis

Anyone that knows me will tell you I love art. I can find it in the simplest things and that's the honest truth. I have always loved Miles Davis collection of art, I hope to one day own some of his collection. I wanted to share it with you all because I believe a beautiful picture says alot and sometimes the simplest things can get you through a difficult or beautiful day. I came across Miles Davis while I was in college I mean his art collection and I fell in love. Many do not know that he was not only a great musical talent and leader but an inspiring painter. In the coming weeks I will include him into my history section of the blog.

Here are some of my favourites



 
The kiss
  
Spider Web

Jazz


Josephine Baker

Here are a few more of his last paintings. I believe my favourite piece to date has to be the Kiss. I have always loved that piece of art.





 

What are some of your favourite pieces of art enjoy

xoxo

www.dejavunaturals.com
http://www.freemaverick.blogspot.com
ilovedejavu@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....