Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goddesses Earrings

Hey guys so as you may all remember I had a store called amour and decided that wasnt the right look for me in terms of the jewellery so since I am always making or finding some amazing things. I have some really cute things for you guys and I put them all on sale. I am really just getting started and there is so much more to come. I want to make everything really affordable but still very cute items you could love, so I 'll try to reduce the prices, am also looking at donation some of the earnings but I havent decided on the organization, for now it's just beginning so am taking it one day at a time.  I hope you love it please visit....I would love to know what you all think!!!

http://goddesses.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by....